3 months ago
Are you looking to work with OT security for one of the largest companies in the world? Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic security team delivering best in class security solutions tailored to the client? Then this is the role for you.
I'm looking to speak with strong OT security professionals with the following background.
What will I be doing?
- Consult customers in OT Security matters, regulations and guidelines
- Design security controls for existing architectures, systems and networks
- Consult the architecture and design team in designing a new solution with OT security controls
- Conduct GAP and Risk analysis according to IEC 62443 / ISO 27001
- Evaluate security solutions for customer
- Write security frameworks and concepts for OT Security
- Hardening of ICS / SCADA Systems
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments with OT Security tools you will get trained on
Your qualifications and experience:
- Cybersecurity experience, particularly in securing critical infrastructure/ ICS, OT (to include PCS, SCADA systems, PLCs, RTUs, etc.)
- Ability to apply skills across a broad range of cybersecurity domains (i.e. Network, Endpoint, Application, Encryption, firewalls, User Access, remote access)
- Experience with “CRITIS”-customers, Gas, Oil, Water, Energy and Building/Facility (IIoT) architectures and Management Systems
- Familiarity with ICS-related communications protocols (e.g., Ethernet, MODBUS, DNP3, S7, etc.)
- Experience engineering security solutions for real-time and/or performance-sensitive systems
- Experience creating Functional Design Specifications and Detailed Design Specifications
- Experience in Gap or maturity analysis
- Experience completing cybersecurity assessments based on frameworks such as NIST 800- 53/800-82, IEC 62433, NEI 08-09, ISA, etc.
- Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as GDPR, ISO 27000 Series, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA’s Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
What benefits do I get?
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
- Modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to various training
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, and transparency
Please contact me on +44 203 675 2940 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!