Up to $130,000 per year, plus benefits
4 months ago
Operational Technology (OT) Systems Lead
Up to $130,000 per year plus benefits
Hamlyn Williams are partnering with one of the most exciting Biotechnology organisations within the market at the moment, as they continue to build out and grow their Engineering division. With a spike in investment over the last 6 months, there could be a better time to join. Do you want to develop your career and take it to the next level? Read on.
This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery of Operation Technology (OT) Computerized Systems for Process Automation, Manufacturing Execution and Data Historian Systems. This is likely to include engineering design of new facilities (which includes basis of design, conceptual, and detailed design).
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery of the OT elements of Capital projects.
- Design, identify, source, build, install, program, configure, commission and validate solutions
- Design, specify, build, commission and validate the hardware infrastructure, network and core configuration
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders and generate URS/FRS documentation, enforce and oversee qualification of OT systems to perform to those and current local and global OT security and infrastructure requirements.
- General management and oversight to the OT systems and network documentation effort as well as assist with development of project schedule and then assure that system and network development, hardware purchase and install, and validation efforts adhere to plan.
- Project execution activities, including management of external engineering contractors and software/hardware vendors, coordinate and manage project activities
- Protocol management and execution of validation activities
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in science or engineering is a minimum requirement.
- Extensive experience in automation and controls, with experience in DCS and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). Experience with DeltaV and Syncade highly desired.
- Significant experience with design and operation of Biopharmaceutical facilities.
- Experience with networking systems in relation to Automation systems.
- Working experience in project management and coordination associated with the execution of capital projects in an industrial environment
- Experience with design and operation of large scale industrial continuous historians, preferably OSISoft PI.
- Experience with MES integration with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, preferably SAP
- Experience with design of Automation Systems, MES and associated Network Architecture
- Experience with virtual machines, preferably VMware
- Team player with exceptional customer service skills. Requires strong attention to detail and analytical skills as well as problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to quickly adjust to a dynamic and fast paced environment
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/