60,000 Euros per annum
17 days ago
I'm working with a Fund Service Provider based in Dublin, Ireland looking for an Operations Manager, responsible for Risk and Transparency. You will manage a global team of 30+ individuals responsible for the production of Risk deliverables to clients.
About your role:
* You will be responsible for ensuring the agreed global Risk deliverables are produced within the agreed SLA and quality levels leveraging the global team optimally
* Achieve agreed on operational KPIs on utilization, error rates, overtime, attrition, etc.
* Implementing the necessary control framework to streamline production operation leveraging tools like Tibco
* Produce monthly MIS reporting covering agreed KPIs and MIS metrics
* Migration and capacity planning to migrate in stabilized clients or onboard new Risk clients
* Responsible for achieving budgeted efficiency gains and undertaking projects focused on streamlining operations, process improvements, operational risk reduction
* Client issues are responded to and resolved on a timely basis
* Evolve the production team to be self-sufficient with regards to BAU issues and problem-solving
* Degree in Finance/Operations/Analytical subjects
* 7+ years experience in Financial Services, preferably with exposure to Market Risk, Performance Analytics
* 5+ years experience in an operational capacity
* 3+ years experience leading a global team
* Strong networking skills, problem-solving skills, drive for results, self-starter
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please only apply if you are currently living in Ireland, as you will be required to work in the office in Dublin.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide a response to everyone.