26 days ago
We are currently working with one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, and they are looking for a Operations Manager to cover the Taiwan market.
As a Operations Manager you will:
- Build a capable and effective Operations Team in Taiwan
- Coach, develop and lead direct reports by providing growth opportunities
- Be able to influence the organization to ensure improvements are implemented and work well with other functional demands.
- Work with senior leaders within the organization and gain their trust and buy in to new initiatives.
- Set the direction & manage all aspects of the Operational function in Taiwan
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships/relationships with key suppliers internal and external.
- Actively participate in global/divisional supply update meetings and advocate for Taiwan
- Partner with the East Asia planning team to manage the overall inventory across Taiwan market to ensure minimal excess inventory whilst ensuring high levels of service performance.
- Work with the East Asia planning team on the procurement of finished goods from global manufacturers. This includes managing the demand forecasting with our vendors and ensuring the correct inputs are included from the commercial team.
- Transforming and setting up an order management team who will be responsible for placing orders, consolidating shipments and managing supply dates with customers and commercial leads.
- Develop and lead initiatives that will support the business future growth around supply chain
As a Operations Manager you will need:
- Degree holder in business administration or related disciplines
- 10 years of experience in customer service, supply chain and logistics. Proven working experience as an operation manager with at least 5 years in the healthcare industry
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Strong Leadership capabilities who can drive improvements
- Good communication skill.
- Able to build relationships at all levels on a local/regional/global level
- Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency and capable of functioning in a high pressure environment.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.