17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting the build-out of a global fintech that provides a variety of banking services to both consumers and businesses. They are paving new ground within the space of challenger banking and e-commerce solutions.
Our client is rapidly expanding their Organisational Development team and seeking inspired and committed individuals who have a passion for creating high-performing organizational and top-quality conditions for people to grow.
- You will be driving engagement and productivity
- Designing recruitment processes that cater to diversity and inclusion
- Designing and implementing optimal conditions for team performance and structuring an organization that optimizes both speed and quality
- You will take initiative in making changes and improvements when a problem arises
- Coaching leads and employees on conflict and other situations
- Managing reorganizations, offboarding, and rehabilitations
- Managing cross-functional projects with Legal or other competences
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar role or as an HR generalist/specialist in a Fintech/eCommerce industry.
- Good knowledge of UK Labour Law
- Strong business acumen - we're looking for individuals who have a passion for driving engagement and productivity at work, as well as designing recruitment processes that cater to diversity and inclusion.
If you're an inspired and committed HR/Organisational Development professional, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at email@example.com