5 months ago
OT Security Architect – Gentofte, Denmark
This is an amazing opportunity for an OT Security Architect to join a fantastic global leading energy company that are at the pinnacle and exciting time of worldwide growth out of Denmark.
You will be the right hand and essentially the ‘’go to’’ for the EPC OT Security department Offshore where you will be in close collaboration with the Head of EPC
OT Security and upper management. You will take the lead role in assuring that winning
OT security solutions are well-designed, well-implemented and understood in their wider organisation. Furthermore, being the ‘lead’ in the EPC OT Security department means
you’ll be the first person in line to liaise with their Group Information Security and to translate their Group guidelines into actionable OT security solutions that their project teams and suppliers to implement and keep secure in future wind farms.
What will I be doing?
· Provide leadership and be the role model in the OT security domain for a team of specialists and OT Security Managers who’ll be interacting directly with our diverse project organisations where solutions are implemented through our contractors
· Establish and communicate scopes for business improvement processes for Offshore’s EPC organisation that go hand in hand with the winning OT security solutions to maintain the desired security levels and meet compliance requirements
· Develop, in close collaboration with our Group Information Security, the overall OT security architectures for our wind farm projects and ensure, through the team of specialists in each of the governing domains (NERC CIP, EU NIS), that our project teams and suppliers are implementing solutions in accordance with such architecture
· Support our product line in engaging with our key suppliers and their management teams in order to co-create the future’s OT solutions for offshore wind farms
· Support the Head of EPC OT Security in ensuring that our O&M business is sufficiently prepared and organised in order to take over the life cycle operation of the wind farms and the responsibility for OT security compliance at the wind farms.
What skills & experience do
· Have a master’s degree in engineering or within relevant information technologies
· have substantial experience with implementations and ensuring compliance with OT security in large-scale OT environments, including experience with IDS/IPS, the configuration of firewall and routing rules of a wide spectrum of network topologies; experience from within the energy industry will be an advantage
· Have moderate experience with team and scope leadership, e.g. from project management roles; competence within PMI/Prince2 working methods is an advantage
· Have documented experience with compliance work related to information security, preferably in alignment with NERC CIP, EU NIS, UK NIST regulations
· Preferably have a network architecture background, have completed relevant training and obtained certifications, e.g. CISSP, GICSP or similar.
Having a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks. You speak and write English fluently, and you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders internally and in the supplier market.
The ability to communicate clearly to different levels of the organisation, e.g. IT, OT and upper management, and convey strong messages within the OT security domain is a key skill that’s valued in our quest to drive the organisation to the next level of information security.
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.