20 days ago
1. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the company's brand promotion in European and American markets, improving brand awareness and reputation;
2. Responsible for planning and implementing integrated marketing activities in European and American markets;
3. Responsible for managing various professional functional modules of marketing promotion (PR/Social media/digital/events, etc.);
4. Responsible for daily marketing promotion and managing the team.
1. Bachelor degree or above, fluent in English, 5 years working experience or above, preferably in Europe or America;
2. Familiar with European and American culture and marketing methods, with 0-1 experience in overseas brand building;
3. Strong brand awareness, familiar with C-end market, product and brand thinking orientation.