about 2 months ago
We've parterned with a growing international bank who are looking to add an experienced Paralegal to their team. Focused mainly on commercial lending, they are looking for a paralegal to support their team of 2 in-house attorneys & General Counsel.
What you'll be doing:
- General Corporate paralegal activities supporting General Counsel directly
- Managing and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of directors changes annual reports, etc.
- Maintain and update company files, prepare legal contracts, review documents, and provide legal assistance
What they're looking for:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience within a financial services firm or private practice law firm
- Understanding of real estate and lending products
For more information please contact Thomas Byrne at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com