about 1 month ago
My client is an American multinational financial services company. Thye are looking for a Paralegal to work along with their General Counsel as well as other governance functions.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Prepare and draft minor agreements and various other types of legal correspondence and documentation such as non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements.
- Assist with updating and uploading information and agreements to different internal databases.
- Interpret and input contract provisions in a contract database.
- Prepare agreements for execution, follow up and process when completed (electronic and hard copy).
- 7+ years of experience as Paralegal or Company secretary or related duties
- Able to work in fast paced environment and can work independantly
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here for further discussion.