about 1 month ago
My client is a leading US Investment Bank with offices across US, Europe and APAC. They are now looking to hire a Legal Specialist who can support a broad range of information gathering and synthesis, as well as presentation, projects and initiatives.
The model candidate will possess the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, bring strong attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communication skills. He/she will have solid knowledge of a number of different programs/applications to produce a highend and professional work product, including Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Windows and Excel). In addition, the candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, an outgoing and client-friendly personality and the demeanor to interact in a positive and professional manner with various key stakeholders in a variety of settings
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Prepare and draft minor agreements and various other types of legal correspondence and documentation such as non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements.
- Assist with updating and uploading information and agreements to different internal databases.
- Interpret and input contract provisions in a contract database.
- Prepare agreements for execution, follow up and process when completed (electronic and hard copy).
- 7+ years of experience as Paralegal or Company secretary or related duties
- Able to work in fast paced environment and can work independantly
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here for further discussion.