$150k base + x2 OTE
about 1 month ago
- You will be responsible for leading the execution of AMER requirements for the System Integrator routes-to-market of our AMER channel strategy.
- Collaboration between Sales, Partner Ops and Marketing to ensure performance targets are properly designed.
- Study the competitive landscape and benchmark on different ways to approach SI engagement models in cloud and SaaS business models to design and implement the next generation partnering models in the company.
- Work with corporate development and pricing teams to create purpose built pricing models for the segment.
- Work closely with corporate, legal and compliance teams to address contract, entitlement, support structure and other operational issues/concerns to ensure timeliness of business execution.
- Maintain alignment across partner operations functions in regions and programs to ensure a consistent business execution through AMER.
- Contribute with programs, and SI management in the design of internal and external programs, annual business planning and partner Joint Business Planning.
- Support leadership in various business reviews (MBRs, QBRs and regular reviews) internally and externally and provide operational excellence lenses on the table.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in business development roles with emphasis in supporting Global and Local System Integrators in the Software industry - preferably SaaS business models.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Business Operations or Sales gained within a fast-paced high-tech organization.
- Detail-oriented, highly multi-tasked. Customer-focused.
- Comfortable working with senior executives and individual contributors across business, IT and Sales Ops areas.
- Exceptional analytical skills & confident working broad cross-functional teams.
- Structured, solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills & bias for action
- Advise on T&C’s, policy creation and roll out.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Established network of contacts with regional enterprise partners and customers
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Proven experience supporting channel partners delivering deal sizes ranging from <$100k to >$5M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles between 3-9 months
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a big bonus!