Up to $80 per hour
4 months ago
12 month contract
We are currently working with a global pharmaceutical client to find experienced PAS-X MBR Designers for a site based in Minnesota.
Reporting direct to the lead engineer for MES, this position will allow the right consultants to gain highly sought after experience with PAS-X MBR Design building from your existing experience in the field, with one of the largest and most recognizable pharmaceutical clients.
The role involves a strong level of technical understanding for MBR design, and the ability to take on board the guidance and direction of the project lead. Managing the work load and delivering assigned tasks on time.
The ideal candidate:
- Approximately 3+ Years MBR design experience
- Proven experience working with PAS-X in a GaMP environment (preferably pharmaceutical)
- Experience in various different project areas or full project lifecycle experience.
- Strong communication with teammates and business stakeholders
- Experience in PAS-X MES
- Experience delivering successful projects with your team
- A University degree
- MBR Design
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 534 5223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.