4 months ago
PAS-X Engineer - Remote/On Site
East Coast, USA
9 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in on the East Coast who are currently looking for a PAS-X Expert to join on a contract basis to assist with a number of project implementation and go lives that are upcoming in the coming months.
They are looking for people to assist with the implementation and other technical aspects of the PAS-X system including MBR’s and hypercare etc.
This position would be fully remote however the client would then need this individual to be flexible and able to be on site for go live support and the critical stages of the implementation of the project.
- Expertise within Werum PAS-X MES – ideally the latest version although this isn’t essential
- Very strong understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of integrating to other manufacturing systems (DeltaV, OSI PI etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders across the project and communicating effectively.
- Flexibility around travel where needed
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/