€80 per hour
MES -IRE 1
2 months ago
Are you an experienced PAS-X MES Solution Engineer able and willing to support MES configuration to enable manufacturing for a new solid oral dose plant in Dublin, including API, drug product, and packaging operations all under one roof?
The right candidate will contribute from the start in building an MES solution to support manufacturing in a new Pharmaceutical facility, both giving of their experience but also growing and developing their project & technical skillset in collaboration with our team and Vendor consultants. This role may give rise to other contract opportunities as expansions and greenfield pharmaceutical/biotech sites are planned.
Here are some of the key requirements for the role;
- The primary technical skillset is Werum PAS-X (v3.1.7/8) application knowledge, MBR design and development, W&D setup, MES/MBR validation/testing, and MES to (ISA) Level 2 and 4 integration with project experience in working closely with process Subject Matter Experts and other MES team members.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example the weighing & dispensing module, equipment management, and materials management/warehouse functionality.
- The ideal candidate will work on MBR design, development, and tweaking to completion for the new facility, so experience in engaging in MES/MBR functional specification for new production processes and equipment is desirable. Experience in MES design and configuration should be greater than 5 years, depending on the relevance of the experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical processes is necessary. Experience in API, encapsulation, and primary/secondary packaging processes and equipment is beneficial to the role.
- A strong project lifecycle skillset is required (team engagement, verbal communication, functional requirements & design specification documentation, validation support, GxP documentation, and interpersonal skills)
- Strong GxP documentation skills are required in terms of ability to articulate to technical and non-technical stakeholders (e.g. configuration specifications and design documentation).
- MES validation test definition and execution experience is required.
- Experience in integration to ISA Level 2 (Automation systems & equipment) and integration to ISA Level 4 (ERP/SAP) is beneficial.
This is an MES Technical Lead role so the candidate is expected to demonstrate confident, pragmatic, collaborative, and proactive technical MES leadership underpinned by strong communication skills with Management, Peers/Contributors, and Suppliers/Vendors.
If this role defines your ideal next career step, then reach out to immediately.