New York, NY
6 months ago
A mid-sized law firm in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Patent Assistant to join their team in the New Year. This position works to support the paralegals at this firm with the potential to be promoted to Paralegal if all goes well in the first 1-2 years.
- Assist in supporting attorneys and/or patent agents with daily tasks
- Maintains docket and keep confidentiality of attorneys and clients
- Receive and respond to all IP related documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in preparation and filing to USPTO
- At least 2 years experience in patent prosecution.
- Excellent writtent and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity to kick off the new year, apply here and send your resume to email@example.com to set up a confidential conversation.