New York, NY, USA
11 months ago
April 1st 2019
The New York office of a reputable law firm has an immediate need for a patent prosecution associate with 2 to 4 years' experience.
- Patent prosecution (no litigation).
- Dealing with both foreign and domestic clients.
- You must be registered with the USPTO and in good standing.
- You must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, immunology, cell biology, virology, microbiology, genetics, pharmacology, or neuroscience.
- Large firm or IP-boutique experience is preferred.