Manhattan/New Jersey/Stamford, CT
10 months ago
January 6th, 2020
Various Law Firm clients in Manhattan, East New Jersey and Stamford, Connecticut seek an excellent patent presecution paralegal for their IP teams.
- Maintaining and prosecuting patent applications for major biotech and engineering clients.
- Supporting partners and attorneys in the development and maintenance of various client patent portfolios both in the US and foreign, including, filing new applications, responding to Office Actions, and various other correspondence with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and firm clients.
- Maintaining docket system and supervising Docket department work.
- At least 3 years experience as a patent prosecution paralegal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills