5 months ago
My client is a global tier-one private bank headquartered in Europe. Due to the market expansion in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a CDD specialist to handle the account openings.
This is a 9-month renewable contract under the AML team, offering attractive salary with medical benefits.
- Work closely with the front line to identify and resolve KYC issues in conducting new account opening.
- Reviewing CDD information covering client profile, account structure, source of funds, source of wealth with proper corroboration.
- Conducting risk assessment, determining risk rating having regard to the AMLO and internal requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably in Business, Finance, Account, Law or related field.
- Minimum 5 years AML KYC/CDD experience, preferably in private banking.
- Knowledgeable of HKMA regulations.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese / Mandarin.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.