21 days ago
My client is a prestigious European private bank and currently looking for a Compliance Monitoring & Testing team in Hong Kong. The role is directly reported to the Head of Compliance Monitoring & Testing.
The candidate is responsible for compliance assurance activities for Hong Kong branch and will assist in implementing effective control programs through monitoring, surveillance, investigation and reporting. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and testing, preferably in the private banking industry, with knowledge of US Tax.
My client can offer an attractive package, stable working environment and good office hours.
- Provide advisory on FATCA, CRS/AEOI and US Persons;
- Support the FCT team in assessment of tax compliance in complicated structures such as Trusts and Funds;
- Perform periodic checks on the client population to ensure compliance with the relevant FATCA, CRS/AEOI and NPA requirements
- Support Head Office in implementation of new tax related requirements
- Assist in complying with all relevant policies and procedures
- Identify and rectify internal weakness through review system of the control framework
- Conduct regular reviews and surveillance on Compliance and controls framework
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and testing in private banking is preferred
- Solid Knowledge in US Tax systems and related issues
- Able to identify control weaknesses and provide recommendations for business action
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese and English
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.