11 days ago
My client is a tier-one European private bank offering asset & wealth management services. Their AUM hit over $210 billion USD last year, with branches across 40 countries and regions.
This is a newly opened regulatory compliance contract role in order to assist the Head of Regulatory Compliance in discharging the duties. Candidates are required to review compliance documents and support the compliance programs’ implementation.
- Assist the Head of Regulatory Compliance in discharging his/her duties.
- Review compliance training materials and provide regulatory support other functions.
- Assist in implementing projects in different compliance workstreams.
- Support the gap analysis to ensure policies and procedures in alignment with Laws and Regulations & requirements.
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring compliance alerts and newsletters under laws and regulations.
- University degree holder, preferably in business, finance, accounting or law discipline.
- Knowledgeable in HKMA and SFC rules and regulations.
- A good team player.
- Self-motivated and work independently.
- Strong communication skills, with good command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.