$110,000 - 140,000
4 months ago
PCS7 Automation Engineer
Hamlyn Williams have partnered up with a highly established global engineering partner within the Biopharmaceutical industry; who are currently looking for an experienced Automation engineer to enhance their expanding team in Philidephia.
This unique position has a flexibility of remote and on-site work (as project demands), where you will have the opportunity to further your knowledge and experience working on various other control systems other than PCS7.
The job role requires hands on experience of working with process automation systems from system upgrades to full project lifecycle.
The job itself will provde a multitude of challenges which will ensure the successful candidate will gain a tremendous amount of experience.
- Knowledge and experience working on either:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Biopharmaceutical indsutry.
- Highly motivated, flexible and target orientated individual.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP & Project Management experience.
- Full project lifecycle activites: Commissioning, Testing, Configuration and Documentation of Hardware and Software.
- Client support.
- Support of overall project development.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, you can apply by sending me your CV or by calling!
Phone: +44 29 2168 0796