9 months ago
6 months initially
Are you an Automation Engineer with experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry? I am looking to speak to Engineers with experience across the full project lifecycle from design to configuration and testing.
My client is looking for Automation Engineers with in-depth knowledge of Siemens PCS7
Our client is a growing pharmaceutical company and this presents a great opportunity to work with a company looking to increase its global footprint.
The opportunity will be a 6 month contract initially but highly likely to be extended.
The ideal candidate will possess the qualifications listed below:
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of GAMP regulations
- Experience with Siemens PCS7
- Experience with Siemens PLC’s (S7 and TIA Portal)
- Experience with SCADA systems
- Knowledge of software and hardware are advantages
- Worked within high technology environments
- Experience with drafting technical scripts
- Writing and executing code on DCS and PLC control systems
All candidates must have the right to work within the EU (relevant VISA).
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Nicholas Wren at email@example.com.