5 months ago
My client is a top PE funds house in the world, they have a newly created headcount for a Senior PE fund accountant.
- All aspects of fund reporting - pricing and valuation, financial reporting, fund accounting
- NAV reconciliation, valuation and fund audits
- Weekly P&L/NAV estimates Working with the fund administrators to ensure the quarterly and annual fund accounts are produced accurately and in a timely manner
- Review of quarterly Investor capital account statements
- Assisting with the production of monthly reporting packs, summarizing performance of the companies, reporting trends and assessing the overall health of the fund.
- Liaising with portfolio company finance teams and deal executives on a monthly basis to collect monthly financial and KPI data
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager with preparation of quarterly investment valuations as part of fund reporting Preparation of quarterly management fee calculations
- Preparation of drawdown and distribution notices to investors, including detailed cash flow forecasting for the funds
- Degree or equivalent Previous experience of 5+ years Fund Accounting is desirable, including audit of Private Equity/Venture Capital Firms or Big 4 Knowledge of accounting & banking systems preferable
- Analytical mind, focus on high quality and attention to detail.