27 days ago
Our client is a well established US venture capital firm, they are now looking for a PE fund accountant for their HK team to support their business.
- Preparing and review financial statements of SPVs;
- Providing day-to-day fund accounting;
- Preparing of Management Accountants and Financial Statements;
- Performing cash flow forecast for firm-wide fund products and trade allocation;
- Reviewing monthly NAV calculation;
- Assisting asset management team with compilation and analysis for investment budgets and business plans;
- Completing portfolio and client analysis;
- Assisting to provide KYC documents for bank opening purpose;
- Acting as liaison support between asset management, joint venture partners, and fund clients ;
- Reviewing capital call and distribution calculations prepared by subordinates.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in PE fund accounting
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.