28 days ago
1. Set up equipment team and train the team members to make sure the team ability can be improved constantly.
2. Organize the team to solve the spot process problem. Design experiment to optimize the process parameters. Continuously improve the process yield and the cell performance.
3. Prepare the process document. Collect and summarize process validation data, prepare the reports, and propose feasible improvement plans, and follow up the improvement result.
4. Develop new cell processes to improve cell performance, such as the power, energy density, cycle life and safety performance;
5. Do the FA for current process, continually improve the cell performance by optimizing the cell design and introduce new automatic equipment.
6. Set up benchmark for newly designed cell. Study and analyze the new cell design for marketing and improvement in application.
1. Experienced (5 to 6years) in lithium ion battery manufacturing process optimization and development, have the process team setting up and management experience.
2. Experienced with low resistance cell development, know the key control point of whole cell product process, deeply understand the relationship between process and equipment.
3. Deeply understand the working principle, understand the correlation between process and equipment, can give suggestion of equipment development for the new process;
4. Bachelor’s degree or above. Major in mechanical design or related.
5. Cooperative, proactive and good English communication and writing ability.