15 days ago
About the job
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we are working very closely with a market-leading Cyber company in Munich, who are looking to add a Cyber professional or Penetration tester to their growing Cyber team, with a strong focus on Kubernetes applications!
This opportunity is for those looking for a new challenge to take themselves to the next level, apply below so you can be part of this exponential team with new cutting-edge technology and leading business for the future of IT.
- Web Application PenTesting
- Working with Linux Operating Systems
- Network Security and testing
- Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Embedded Devices
- ICS (SCADA / DCS)
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP; Kubernetes)
- Physical Security Assessments
- Conduct Security Audits
- Bachelors Degree, preferably with a focus on IT/Computer science or Cyber Security, from an accredited college, university, or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Cyber Security!
- Strong experience and knowledge across the key areas of Cyber Security and Security Analyst-type tasks!
- Experience working with cloud applications AWS, Azure, Kubernetes.
- Strong language skills in German & English are Crucial! the minimum is a B2 Level!
- Having a strong Security analytical mindset is key, and the willingness to improve and adapt to new and exciting projects and technologies!
Your Included Benefits:
- Competitive market Leading Salary depending specifically on experience between 80k-120k
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home and abroad across D-A-CH!
- Central office location with amazing views and good public transport connections being centrally located in Munich!
- Extra added Social and Fitness benefits and extended Holidays!
My client is currently interviewing. If you're currently on the market or looking for a brand new challenge with new projects send in your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch.
Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements or do not hold a Work Permit,
Anyone without a German work permit or resident/citizenship will not be considered for the role.
Keep in mind this is a specialized position and will be selective on having the correct experience and background.