12 months ago
A global consultancy require a penetration tester to join their security team in Zurich, Within the Cyber team, they provide clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits, with fantastic salaries on offer this is a superb opportunity to either become an SME or a Cybersecurity generalist.
Key Tasks of the role:
- Be the service lead of one or multiple application security managed services
- Point of contact for our clients regarding all service management related aspects
- Stakeholder management, including presentations to management and reporting
- Perform quality reviews of penetration testing reports
- Lead manual infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration test assignments
- Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Perform offensive and defensive security (Red and Blue teaming) assessments.
- Be responsible for performing security configuration reviews
- Conduct manual and automated security code reviews
- Perform large security assessments such as Red Teaming
- Train clients or colleagues in conducting penetration testing
- Present assessment results to management and explains the steps required for remediation
- Comprehensive experience in information security and aligned qualifications in security standards such as ISO 27001 or equivalent
- Multi-year experience in leading penetration testing managed services
- Experience in leading penetration testing teams and in training junior penetration testers
- Experience in reviewing penetration test reports and quality assurance
- Experienced with malware reverse engineering and code review
- Exposure to a variety of industries inclusive but not exhaustive to; FSI and HCLS
- Experience with Red teaming exercises. Experience in Blue/Purple teaming is advantageous
- At least ten years of experience in penetration testing (including Web, Mobile and Thick client applications and infrastructure), reverse engineering or Red teaming
- At least one of the following certifications such as OSCP, SANS GWAPT, SANS GPEN, SANS GMOB or SANS GXPN.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence stakeholders, and negotiate agreements, are expected.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior management
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
If you are interested in learning more please do send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org