4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Asset Manager based in Hamburg. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business at an exciting time in their growth plan.
As a Performance Analyst you will:
- Work with project teams to procure, implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks
- Source, collect and extract data that is accurate and fit for purpose, working with developers to configure, test and update configurations
- Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions
- Inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy
- Provide the analytics and support others to improve and interpret data
- Being included throughout the product and content life cycles
- Make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
As a Performance Analyst you will need:
- University degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, economics, or comparable qualification
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Strong numerical and statistical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Precise and reliable working methods coupled with a high degree of independence, implementation strength and flexibility
- High quality standards and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English and German
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.