7 months ago
A banking client is looking for a Performance & Investment Systems Management Officer. This position reports directly to the COO, but you will also engage with various business units across the bank on a regular basis (including Portfolio Managers). This role is based in Kansas City.
- The responsibilities for this position involve all aspects of the investment performance calculation process including ensuring proper security set up, market values, corporate action processing, and overall account reconciliation.
- Calculate and verify performance for accounts and composites and populate all comparative indices on a monthly basis
- Develop workflows to streamline daily tasks for both operational and trading processes
- Troubleshoot investment system issues between Axys, Moxy, Black Diamond and trust system
- Ensure that all transactional activity in portfolio accounting system is handled correctly
- Train operational and portfolio management staff on usage of portfolio accounting and trading systems
- Coordination with the chief compliance officer to manage changes to TWM marketing materials and other forms as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in performance calculation for accounts, composites, and GIPS
- College degree required, preferably in finance
- Experience with Advent’s Axys and Moxy modules required
- Experience with Black Diamond
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!