about 2 months ago
My client, an exciting commerical pharmaceutical company in New Jersey is looking to hire a director/senior director level compliance counsel to report to the Associate General Counsel.
- Legal advisor in areas of healthcare regulatory law, fraud and abuse laws, privacy laws and other areas as assigned.
- Compliance business partner supporting key business functions
- Cross functional project participation and/or leadership
- Compliance program support (e.g. training, monitoring, policies)
- Experience with US pharmaceutical Compliance regulations, SOPs, Anti-Kickback policies etc.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 10 years' compliance experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- Juris Doctorate Required