13 days ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This is a long term contract opportunity with an initial 12 months worth of work available on the West Coast of the United States.
Your role will involve:
- Support the design and implementation of a pilot system that is cost-effective and meets user requirements through subject matter research, interviewing stakeholders, and conducting workshops.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through automation and/or business process change.
- Create functional requirements/specifications, report requirements/specifications, and integration requirements/specifications.
- Support end-user feedback on the solution design, as needed.
- Experience in pharmaceutical supply chain/warehouse logistics.
- Strong, proven background in analysis, documentation, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- The ability to manage teams of varying size
- Experience and knowledge of processes and procedures for GxP validated systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Cloud computing solutions experience is a plus.
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.
+44 203 545 1120