7 months ago
We are currently working with a leading Asian distributor MNC client based in Hong Kong that are looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance/Quality Assurance Specialist. This role will work hand in hand with the Medical Affairs, Commercial and Regulatory Affairs team. This is an exciting opportunity to be working with a new pharmacy within logistics operations.
As a Pharmacovigilence you will:
- Observe the trends in products out in the market
- Assess drugs in Phase IV and products out in the market
- Oversee any adverse reactions that may arise from a drug
- Produce reports regarding any adverse reactions to drugs
- Ensure quality of products
As a Logistic Manager you will need:
- Bachelor or above in Pharmacy or related disciplin
- Minimum 3 years revelant experience
- In-depth knowledge of drugs and chemical formulas
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
What the employer offers:
- 5 day work week (Monday - Friday)
- Government Public Holidays
- 21 days annual leave
If you are a skilled Pharmacoviligence you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.