10 days ago
1. Leading and managing the production and quality to avoid quality issues happening and aiming to approach zero ppm.
2. Continuously process improvement on Plastic injection production to avoid quality issue and productivity.
3. Lead and guide the team with professional advice and solution.
4. Provide good and accuracy potential process issue during project stage.
5. Layout preparation, Material standardization and offer creative thinking to introduce new technology into JE.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background with 10 years or above relevant experience.
2. Knowledge in chemical characteristic is preferred.
3. Familiarize with various manufacturing techniques in plastic industry, especially plastic gear and high precision plastic components.
4. Familiar with rubber manufacturing process.
5. Good communication skill to internal and external parties.
6. Systematic problem solving skills.
7. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
8. Self-motivated and aggressive.