5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently assisting a leading pharmaceutical company to find a strong PLC and SCADA Engineer to join the team. You will be working on major international pharmaceutical projects, so this opportunity can provide exposure to GMP and get your foot in the door into the Life Science industry.
Are you looking to work in GMP projects with an established and respected global company?
- Implementing changes to PLC and SCADA systems.
- Debugging S7 and SCADA systems.
- System configuration of S7 and SCADA.
- Working closely with MES, Validation and IT teams.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Siemens S7.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with iFix or Wonderware SCADA systems.
- Experience programming S7 and iFix or Wonderware
- Experience with Networks, Windows, SQL, or Databases.
- Process industry background preferred.
- Fluency in Italian a bonus but some knowledge of the language required.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.