3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are partnering with an international engineering company who are looking for a PLC Engineer to join their team on a remote basis to assist in their GMP projects.
If you're looking for an interesting and engaging new challenge with the flexibility to work remotely, my client would love to speak with you.
- Minimum 3 years' experience developing, testing and commissioning Allen Bradley Controllogix or PLC5.
- Experience developing, testing and commissioning SCADA Wonderware or GE iFix
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Validation experience is desirable but not required.
- Minimum of a four-year degree in engineering, computer science, or engineering technology.
Please note, to apply, you must have a green card or US citizenship.
You can apply for this role by sending me your CV now!
I recruit for a variety of opportunities within Automation so feel free to get in touch to find out how I can help you.