3 months ago
Here is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading medical device company with an established history of more than a century. In that time they have grown from strength to strength to bring aid and comfort for many. They are market leaders in changing lives and seek to hire the best.
Here is your chance to claim your spot within their global automation team and learn to grow in these responsibilities.
- Provide support to all control system related issues which will include troubleshooting, optimization and documentation control.
- The leadership of control systems validation activities.
- Electro-Mechanical troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Identification of areas of opportunity for new technology.
- Deliver technical training to other members of the Engineering team.
- Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
- Present project status updates at various management levels
- Participate in Risk Management activities as required.
See if you meet the desired skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Control Systems Engineer in a GMP Environment in the medical device industry.
- 3+ years of experience of the 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 requirements for automated systems in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge and experience of interfacing systems with plant historians such as OSI-PI.
- Knowledge and experience of the life cycle management of control systems, including backup, recovery, user access controls, configuration management, and change management.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows operating system administration.
Vision – Cognex
Robotics – ABB, Fanuc, Epson.
Historian – OSI PI