5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with an exciting up and coming consultancy to assist in the search for a strong PLC and SCADA Engineer to join the team. They’re already making an impact on the automation market and want to grow their team by hiring passionate people with initiative.
Are you looking to progress your career with a company looking to grow and expand, which is already working with some of the biggest players in the market?
- Design and programming of PLC control systems.
- Design and programming of SCADA systems.
- Production of technical documentation.
- System configuration, including PLC and SCADA configurations to meet project requirements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with PLC and SCADA systems – flexible with which system.
- Experience within pharmaceutical, chemical or food and beverage industries.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- ATEX experience would be a plus, but not essential.
- Fluent in French – this will be a French-speaking role.
Please note to apply, you must be a EU citizen or a permanent resident of France or Switzerland to apply.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.