2 months ago
The company has invested in an advanced PLM system based on TeamCenter. This is the cornerstone for all new vehicle programs at Lotus.
We need to recruit a talented and experienced TeamCenter specialist to support and develop these systems both at Lotus and influence the development of the Corporate System from Geely.
- Provide 1st,2nd, and 3rd line support to a user base of 300+.
- Support continued development of the corporate OneTC PLM instance in collaboration with CEVT and Geely.
- Work with internal business stake holders to identify PLM requirements and opportunities to improve business processes.
- Build technical relationships with internal and external IT resources.
- Create and manage data exchange processes.
- Provide Technical Leadership on PLM issues.
- Deputise for IT PLM manager as required.
- 5+ Years’ experience in administrating a Teamcenter system.
- Must be UK resident or have employment rights to work in the UK.
- Experience gained in an automotive, aerospace, or equivalent industrial environment.
- Demonstrate a track record in system development in line with business requirements.
What They Offer:
- Chance to work with a global leader in the automotive market with huge growth plans for their UK/European operations.
- Salary package for this position is comprised of a highly rewarding base salary and excellent benefits
- Remote flexibility
Must have full work rights in the UK. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson