about 1 month ago
Point of Sale Lending Manager
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading International Bank based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for driving the Point of Sale Lending business. You will be driving the overall strategy and engaging the organisation to achieve key customer and commercial goals.
As a Point of Sale Manager you will:
- Launching Point of Sale Lending across relevant markets
- Overall program management, including creation of business plans & launching in new countries while maintaining programs/relationships in those countries that have already launched
- Key representative of the program in official committees and governing bodies
- Management of the POS team comprised of Customer Journey Experts, IT delivery/architecture experts, and Business Development Managers
- P&L and KPI responsibility
- Management of vendors and key merchants
As a Point of Sale Manager, you will need:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management; international profile is a strong asset
- 5+ years in leadership positions within a POS environment with strong people management skills
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively influence key executives and project sponsors
- Proven track record of project management, execution, and impact in a complex environment
- Comfort with and high-level knowledge of IT infrastructure in the context of lending – ability to learn IT concepts quickly in order to engage in discussions with relevant knowledge
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.