NYC, San Francisco
120,000 - 150,000
6 months ago
A leading, global financial services firm is looking to add a Portfolio and Product Analytics AVP to their rapidly growing co-branded credit card portfolio. This role will partner closely with one of the bank’s key partners in order to develop existing customer management and partner business strategies.
- Utilize internal, external and alternative data in order to support ECM strategies
- Perform deep-dive analytics on customer trends, behaviors and profiles to generate strategic insights and recommendations
- Review KPI’s for profitability to identify market-share growth opportunities and loss mitigation strategies
- Collaborate closely with external partner as well as internal stakeholders to recommend business strategies including product development, portfolio balance growth, etc. for the consumer cards portfolio
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or higher (Master’s preferred) in a quantitative field (ex. Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering)
- 3 + years hands-on use with SAS, Tableau, and Excel
- Credit experience (unsecured/secured lending)
- Digital analytics experience strongly preferred e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience presenting to senior staff and non-technical individuals