7 months ago
We are working very closely with a Dutch bank based in The Hague that are looking for an Analyst to join their Retail Portfolio Management team.
In this role, you will gain coaching and training on the job from experienced colleagues and will be involved in all of the major projects.
As an Analyst your work will vary a lot and include:
- Interest rate risk management of the mortgage portfolio
- Credit risk assessments of the mortgage portfolio
- Funding of Retail Banking and the bank in general
- Determining the pricing of mortgages
- Writing reports with respect to the mortgage portfolio
As an Analyst you will need:
- An understanding of risk management and financial products
- Be fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Programming skills (Matlab, Python, SAS, SQL)
- Masters degree in a quantitative field(economics, econometrics, mathematics, sciences or engineering)
You can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org