4 months ago
Portfolio Manager Risk Data & Modelling
On behalf of my financial client, we are looking for a Portfolio Manager who plays a central role in Risk Data & Modelling in making sure the teams focus on the right strategic priorities. You coordinate the monitoring and reporting on progress and performance. In doing so, you work in close cooperation with the Grid owner and her MT as well as with their teams.
This is a full-time opportunity that is based in Amsterdam.
The Portfolio Manager Risk Data & Modelling will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You have a keen interest in and preferably experience in Risk Management and Data Management.
- You are a passionate, hard-working professional with an eye for detail.
- You are able to execute assignments independently as well as interact directly with stakeholders when it comes to day-to-day matters.
- You are proficient in preparing advisory presentation materials for senior management and are capable to lead project teams to get them up to speed. And you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are a true team player.
- Performing strategic portfolio management: Aimed at supporting Senior Management in creating, managing and delivering a change roadmap for the RD&M Grid that is in line with the bank-wide strategic objectives and maintaining that in the designated tools.
- Supporting the Quarterly Portfolio Review (QPR): Facilitate the process to ensure that the right priority calls can be made by Senior Management and challenges/issues are adequately addressed.
- Ensuring appropriate project budget management: process of administering and overseeing the finances of approximately 140 FTE related to business projects are properly managed
- Ensuring Reporting and Monitoring of the Grid’s performance by means of good milestone tracking, setting and creating KPIs, and providing monthly progress updates to Senior Management and ExCo.
The Portfolio Manager Risk Data & Modelling will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You’ve successfully completed higher professional education (BSc.) or degree (MSc.) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have knowledge of data management best practices (e.g.DAMA)
- You have an affinity with Risk Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
- The ability to work flexible hours
- A good salary and pension scheme
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
- An annual public transport season ticket
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year with an option to save up to € 3,000
If you are a skilled Portfolio Manager Risk Data & Modelling you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.