Dallas/ Forth-Worth, TX
Competitive + Bonus
7 months ago
Our client, a leading Mortgage Lender based in Dallas, TX, requires a Principal, IT SOX & IT Auditor to join their busy team to take a hands-on approach, assisting with complex IT SOX and Audit programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, taking a lead position within IT SOX Audits. You will be reporting directly into the AVP and VP, whilst guiding junior staff.
As a Principal IT SOX and IT Auditor you will be:
- Leading on all aspects (operational, financial, compliance and evaluation) of the audit
- Assisting and advising clients on how best to mitigate associated risks, whilst building strong relationships
- Planning and conducting independent audits, and completing IT Audit and IT SOX reviews
- Demonstrating knowledge of key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, SDLC, BCP/DR, application security, cloud computing, data center operations and general IT operations
As a Principal IT SOX and IT Auditor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- 6-8 years minimum experience, within internal audit or financial services audit
- Proven experience within; Sarbanes-Oxley Audit/ ITGC testing, information security, data governance, network and internet security, SDLC, PMLC, apps change management, amongst others
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.