Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading investment firm that are looking to grow their Technology Risk Team based out of New England. Our Partners are looking to hire a Principal Technology Risk Associate within their Asset Management (AM) Team. .
This is a full-time role to be based out of our Partners New England Offices. Whilst they are currently working on a remote basis, there is an expectation there will be office presence required c. 25% of the time in future. As of yet no date has been set for an office return.
As a Principal Technology Risk Associate you will be expected to:
- Have a strong knowledge of information technology processes and controls and a comprehensive understanding of risk, quality control and assurance functions, within an asset management environment
- Have solid knowledge of cloud security controls, and previous experience in a cloud technology environment (ideally AWS, but Azure/ SaaS also considered)
- Have previous experience with industry standard frameworks; NIST, SP800-53, COBIT, SOC1, ISO27001 etc.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in the business as well as other associates within your team communicating risks and recommended mitigation
- Have knowledge or Archer, Open Pages and other GRC tools
As a Principal Technology Risk Associate you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, technology or another relevant field
- Minimum of 5-9 years’ experience in a relevant field, ideally with some IT Consulting or Auditing experience
- Demonstrated ability in one or more of; technology infrastructure and application controls, cyber security, access management, network and cloud, resiliency, etc.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISAM CRISC, CISM, and/ or Cloud certifications such as CCSP, CCSK or AWS
Our client can offer generous salary packages including base, bonus and commission, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those with right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this stage.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.