Washington, D.C., DC, USA
11 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity with a leading Consultancy, who specialize in working with Financial Services firms across the US.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working with Financial Services clients in various locations from DC, New York to San Francisco you will carrying out assignments to support the regulatory and compliance functions including but not limited to:
- Compliance program evaluation
- Governance, structure, and staffing review
- Testing, audit and quality control reviews
- Regulatory examination support
- Drafting policies and procedures
- You will be an expert advisor for short and long periods of time and be able to work both on and off-site (when required)
- Business develop and network with potential clients across various areas of the industry
Travel will be required where needed and as the business is expanding right now, future opportunities to relocate to other parts of the country will be available too.
This position is ideal for someone with around 4-7 years’ worth of experience at either a Law firm or a Government agency (due to the nature of work that will be carried out).
If you are looking for the next step in your career right now and are interested in this opportunity please get in touch.