5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven analyst, with strong vulnerability research and penetration testing skills who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to grow within a dynamic, mission focused environment. The ideal individual will be a dedicated team member that can adapt quickly to a constantly changing mission environment and must be prepared to think quickly and innovatively, to provide solutions for challenging customer requirements and deadlines in working on the most lucrative projects the market has to offer!
What will I be doing?
As well as enjoying some of the most exciting programmes the market boasts, your primary focus will be to support the company within their Cyber security Programme. Your skills should include vulnerability research, reverse engineering and penetration testing; with at least five years’ experience; and with a view to possibly leading a small, rapidly growing team which could see you progress to a managerial position within quick succession!
What skills & experience do I need?
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as: C/C++, Python, .net and assembler.
- Able perform software analysis, including the creation of automated scripts, using disassemblers/debuggers such as IDA Pro.
- Experience of vulnerability research and exploitation techniques.
- Experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions.
- Experience of web based tool development.
- The ability to write technical reports and present findings clearly to clients.
- Knowledge of current cyber security threats, methodologies and techniques.
- Deep understanding of the current range of technologies that can be used to defend against online attacks.
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software.
What’s on offer?
In addition to using your skills and expertise to make a difference in enabling global security in the company’s efforts moving forward globally. You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this premier opportunity contact Omarion Blackman at Hamlyn Williams!