4 months ago
Are you a talented Senior Recruitment Consultant seeking an exciting new opportunity in Frankfurt, Germany? If so, we want to hear you! Hamlyn Williams is hiring a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our inclusive team.
In this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, you will be responsible for the attraction, engagement, management, and business development of clients.
If you were already up and running in this flexible recruitment role, here are some of the things you would have done last month:
- Identify candidates through various channels
- Ensure active candidates are kept updated
- Keep in contact with both candidate and client
- Identify target clients and hiring managers in the focus region
- Identify job leads in hiring clients
To succeed, you should have the ability to manage a pipeline, managing internal and external relationships at differing stages of the recruitment process, together with the ability to qualify leads/prospects and forecast effectively. You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to influence the thinking of clients
- To be able to manage multiple workloads
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- To be able to manage a close relationship with clients
In addition, it would be advantageous if you had 3-5 years of experience in recruitment.
If this Senior Recruitment Consultant job in Frankfurt sounds like you, please apply today.
Talent attraction and retention are critical to our client’s success; Hamlyn Williams’ mission is to
support and enable this by delivering high-quality staffing solutions.
Founded in 2011, we are a global organisation with local offices across North America, Europe, and Asia and over 160 colleagues in 7 countries. We cover the Financial Services, Professional Services, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing industries. We invest in our people who are ambitious, who persevere, and work with pride. We’ve recently relaunched the Hamlyn Williams way (HW way) and Career Pathway, your route to success.