9 months ago
This is a great opportunity for junior private bankers who are looking to achieve a bigger progress and RMs from retail banking or corporate banking but want to make a big transformation in their career.
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals in Asia.
- Solicit new businesses and cultivate long-term relationship with customers for further business opportunities
- Establishing new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new asset under management and gross revenue
- Provide quality services and understand clients’ financial needs
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and other traditional and alternative investments
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
Key Qualifications & Experience
- University degree holder and / or with 5+ years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Strong presentation skills, an excellent communicator with client facing experience a definite advantage
- Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of clients (private individuals and families)
- Proven track record on investment & insurance sales and / or relationship management performance
- Able to work under minimal supervision; adaptable to work in demanding environment
- Sales-driven with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English