about 1 month ago
- Building, developing and maintaining long term client relationships by drawing on your already strong personal contact network.
- Providing advice and investment solutions according to relevant legal and compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards and client profiling needs.
- Identify customer needs and recommend solutions to address these needs, such as financing, streamlining of cash management operations, foreign currency solutions, etc.
- Ensure and abide by the relevant KYC, Due Diligence, AML and Cross border activities and compliance to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Follow and adhere to the bank’s code of ethics and the Cross Border regulations.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and client related matters.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience successfully advising High Net Worth Clients
- Proven track record in acquisition success and extensive product and investment knowledge
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical, risk management, marketing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the Wealth Management industry with deep understanding around the Compliance and Regulatory framework
- Strong client acquisition, retention and business development skills
- Relevant qualifications to fulfil Hong Kong and Singapore regulatory requirements
- Experience in Canada or US sales related role
- Strong language skills in English and Chinese