about 1 month ago
My client is an independent family owned international private bank founded over 90 years ago. To support their private banking business in Hong Kong, they are now looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to work with their Private Banker and clients.
As an Assistant Relationship Manager, your responsibilities included:
- Provide primary support to the relationship managers in their daily tasks, managing client relationship and deliver a wide range of private wealth management services to Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Respond to client enquiries, monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Execute a range of banking and investment transactions (e.g., equities, fixed income, FX, OTC derivative products, mutual funds, alternative investments, deposits and loans) for clients
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to the policy and procedures e.g. credit policy and operation procedures
- Collect and prepare account opening documentations, perform KYC and due diligence, and work with internal departments to process account opening
- 8+ years of working experience in private banking sector
- Solid experience in serving high net-worth clients
- Strong understanding of private banking products and services, good knowledge of investments, operational procedures and systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passed in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and /or License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA / SFC
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential.
Interested candidates please contact Claudia Lee on +852 2777 6310 or send your updated CV to C.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.